When quiet time are spent thinking
"I just want to hold you close, feel your heart so close to mineI want to finish up my CCOM report today but I forgotten to save the half completed report into my email. Kuku me! Now I have 2 hours to stare at this screen. Idk what else I can do.
And just stay here in this moment, for all the rest of time."
If only it was this easy.
Thinking of the FYP, I think if we corrected our focus point for the project a month earlier or so, we will be able to do a more complete presentation. I am really fearing what will happen when they ask me how the interior design look like. The thing is we don't have enough time to do up a inspired interior design (e.g. draw out in Revit and render it out).
It took me 3 days to complete 2 hand-drawn exterior designs and I have to say the drawing/design/colour sucks. This is what happens when you try force-draw due to time constraints. If we were to do interior design, we definitely won't be able to complete it in time. Yes, we will be showing inspirated interior design from an architect. But look, you can't expect us to use someone else's work and say that the interior will look just like the picture. It doesn't make sense.
I really don't want to have any loopholes that they can dig into. Judging is 20% of the marks but even if raywong gave us all distinction for the 80% (which is highly not possible lah, use butt think also know) it will still affect greatly on our grades.
4 more days till the big day, I wish every thing will go well. Please let it be.
/edited
If I cld, I wld.. sing now. But I am in the library where silence is observed. Blame all the kuku classes using the access labs at the same time! Roar!
(Haha. I think it's funny how I try to push the blame to anyone but me. Okay, I should have just brought my laptop.)
I want my Macbook Pro now now now now now!
//PS: I read my primary school friends' blog during the long break just now and they are still so close. All, except me cause I am the only one who didn't get into the same secondary school as them. But I am contented cause that's where Kenneth and I met. No matter where I am, what I am doing, who I am with, he will always be the best.
//PSPS: Wow! If only I can get this awesomely wordy when it comes to report writing, that will be amazing!